Post by Rinnegatamante on Dec 24, 2014 15:37:11 GMT 1
Hi, does someone knows Briscola?
Briscola is a popular italian card game and i made years ago a Briscola card game for PSP (PSPBriscola).
PSPBriscola was coded in LUA (LPHM7) so i managed to port it to my LUA interpreter (lpp-3ds) because lpp-3ds syntax is very similar to LPHM7 syntax.
This port has been realized very fast so many things can be bugged, also, codes are very shitty because PSPBriscola is one of my first homebrew ever made (so there are routines that can be improved and also code isn't idented).
Some functionality of this hb:
- Customizable Cards Set (Neapolitan, Sardinian, Roman, French Poker, Bergamo's Cards, Sicilian)
- Customizable Table Background
- Customizable Music Background
- Dual Language: English and Italian
- Tutorial to learn how to play (sorry for the bad english in this tutorial)
- Singleplayer mode (only one difficult which is the corrispondent of Hard Mode in PSPBriscola v.1.4) and Local Multiplayer mode (only one console)
- shadow_95 for the Sicilian and Roman sets
- Simoncrue for the Bergamo's cards set
- Brian_User for the Sardinian set and for coloured tables